ASSET RECOVERY LOGISTICS RECYCLING SERVICES
Electronic Waste Services
- We specialize in Government E-Waste Recycling amongst many other Materials and Commodities.
- De-Manufacture, Sort, Manage, Service and Facilitate the correct Recycling of your Electronic Waste
- Proper Certificate of Recycling & Destruction
- All Deliveries Insured for $2 Million Insurance Policy Against any Pollution Liability.
What We Can Recycle Correctly
- All Electronic Waste and Electronic Scrap Commodities
- All Electronic Scrap Materials
- Televisions and Monitors
- Printers/Copiers/Fax Machines
- Toner and Inkjet Cartridges
- All Glass Including CRT (intact and crushed, no color separation required)
- Metals (all contamination levels accepted)
- Plastics (all contamination levels accepted)
- Cable and Wiring
- Alkaline, Lithium, Ni-CD, Ni-MH and Lead Acid Batteries
- Cardboard & Paper
- Pick-up anywhere Nationwide within 48 hours of scheduling.
- Once received into our Facility or Partnering Facility we will demanufacture, sort and separate the E-Waste by its different categories (CRT Televisions-CRT Monitors-LCDs-Computers-Etc.)
- After de-manufacturing and sorting, we will ship the E-Waste to one of our Partnering R2 RIOS and/or E-Stewards Downstream Processors where the E-Waste will be thoroughly de-manufactured down to its base commodities and ultimately used as feedstock to manufacture new products.
- All materials will be properly handled by experienced personnel in a secure Facility.
- AllSource Guarantee: No hazardous materials will be sent to a landfill or an incinerator.
- All data is destroyed under HIPAA and DOD compliance.
- All materials are recycled under R2 RIOS, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001 compliance.
We guarantee to conduct frequent Internal Audits holding our Processing Partners accountable by requesting the following:
- A signed BOL when the load was picked up.
- A signed BOL when the load was delivered to the Processor.
- An itemized receiving in report along with the weights.
- A Certificate of Recycling & Destruction.
- A material flow chart of where the commodities were sent to for refining or smelting.
We offer you the following:
- Site Tour of our Facility or Partnering Processing Plant.
- Full and Comprehensive Process Audit
- Material Flow Chart of the De-Manufactured Electronics from our Partnering Processors.
VERY IMPORTANT: For your peace of mind, at no charge, we provide you with an additional $2 Million Insurance Policy against any pollution liability.